Drew Technologies Cardaq Plus 2
Product Code: Cardaq Plus 2
Availability: In Stock
Maximise your right to repair. Are you ready for R2R?
The CarDAQ-Plus2® is the next generation Drew Technologies J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with advanced support for J2534 v05.00 and DoIP. In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles. Drew Technologies fully tests their devices for compliance and meet all of today's SAE J2534 standards. OEM's globally trust Drew Technologies and approve their tools for their dealerships as well as their Engineering uses, such as: testing, software development, EOL testing, and more. Consider Drew Technologies for your custom solutions needs too.
CarDAQ-Plus 2 Reprogramming:
• All-makes, all-model SAE J2534 reprogramming
• SAE J2534-1: CarDAQ-PLUS 2 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software
• SAE J2534-2: CarDAQ-PLUS 2 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
• GM - Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software)
• GM - Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
• VW/Audi (VAG) - Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS)
• Toyota - TechStream
• BMW - ISTA
• Jaguar/LandRover - IDS
• Volvo - VIDA
• Honda - Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS)
Vehicle Security Professionals:
• Technicians and Locksmiths use the CarDAQ-PLUS 2 for Security Key systems/reprogramming on all vehicle makes supported by the OEM and through the NASTF SDRM model.
• J2534 Toolbox 3 - Your personal assistant to help you thru the process, including: videos, walk through help guides, FAQ's, and other online support.
* J2534 typically requires a subscription fee charged by the car manufacturer.* NOTE: Subject to subscription availability worldwide, as regional differences may apply.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We only have the software for Oceania products. If you purchase software for an American, European, or Asian product the software will not work. There are no refunds given if you purchase the wrong software for your hardware.