Gasoline direct injection requires high pressure testing to truly diagnose operation faults. The Revolutionary GDU.4r test bench allows to easily and extensively test and service 4 high pressure Direct injectors up to that high pressure.
BK [electronic]: Dynamic Injection Mass Metering (IVM)
Accurate, repeatable and fast electronic measurement of discharged volumes. Including a metering device that has no moving parts, does not require filtering and temperature calibration. Yet includes Shot-to-Shot and Multiple- Injection-Metering Capability.
Features: Dynamically measuring in mg/stroke (equivalent to mm3/stroke) repeatability : 0.05%, accuracy 0.2%
- All Makes Manufacturer Database
- aMACC – Automatic chemical treatment and flushing of the injector before testing (optional)
- Complementary standard set of GDi adapters fittings and connectors for common makes & types (Long adaptor set optional)
- HP up to 300Bar or 550Bar(optional)
- Injector & PCB protection circuit
- Multiple Injections capable
- Piezo & Solenoid actuation (HV: 0-250 Volts / 0-35A)
- Programmable Piezo profiles
- User Programmable Database
- User-friendly units